HOMM Changchun Beihu
I. Administratively Responsible:
1. To hire, terminate, train, assign job, discipline, promote, recommend salary & wage rates, including increment, duty hours, and day-to-day conduct, and standards of accounting staffs.
2. To maintain adequate financial control and to produce reliable accounting records and financial data to the operation management for decision-making.
3. To ensure hotel operation complied with the hotel management agreement and the local statutory / fiscal requirements.
4. To ensure the corporate reporting requirements meet in a timing basis.
5. To maintain an adequate internal control system for a most cost-effective control of hotel’s assets and profits is in place.
6. To produce timely financial reports and statistics as required by head office and local regulations.
7. To comply with all standard operating procedures (SOP) and other policies issued by head office.
8. To obtain proper permits and license for importation, currency transfers, tax registration, and hotel operation.
9. To ensure the local tax matters including business tax, company income tax, and personal income tax including tax-saving, proper deduction, and remittance of tax payment are adequately handled in conjunction with the owner.
10. To project and manage cash flow in an efficient manner.
11. To maintain an adequate purchasing procedure to ensure the purchases are made in the most cost efficient way.
12. To approve, update and safe keep all contracts, leases and other legal documents and ensures their safekeeping.
13. To act as authorized signatory, ensuring that allowances, adjustments, purchase requests, checks and other documents are approved accordingly.
14. To maintain adequate insurance coverage for all entities supervised.
15. To conduct internal audits to ensure the operation compliance with company polices and procedures to improve the accounting controls in hotel.
16. To ensure the capital expenditure policies are complied by operations.
17. To maintain adequate the security and backup procedures related to Information System Management for financial system.
18. To conduct training, career development, and succession plan for Finance personnel.
19. To report and keep the Group Managing Director – Finance updated of all major financial matters.
20. To ensure that General Manager is fully familiar with all legal and polices contained in the Group’s policies and procedures.